Our COVID-19 Updates
WE ARE OPEN with Stage 5 Restrictions.
The Carriers Arms Hotel Motel is open for business with Stage 5-COVID-19 restrictions in place. We currently have the ability of having 602 persons in the venue with indoor capacity to increase to 1 person per 2 square meters (1:2m2)
As of 23 December 2020 all QLD hospitality businesses will be required to use a digital or electronic method to collect and store patron contact details. Paper-based is no longer acceptable.
The Carriers Arms Hotel Motel is using the EVA Check-In App for patrons to use when entering the venue. You can download the app via App Store or Google Play. Save your details and your families details for a quick QR Code Scan when you visits us. If you do no have a phone we have a tablet you can check-in at the entrance on.
Our Bistro is open for lunch & dinner 7 days. Bookings are preferred and recommended for Friday & Saturdays. We ask that all bookings be made via phone only from 10am daily on 4122 6676.
- Our Courtesy Bus facilities will start running again from 24/11/120 from 4pm to Close every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. during this time.
- Our Sports Bar & Lounge Bar are open
- Standing eating & drinking is permitted at indoor venues with a COVID Safe Plan from 2nd Oct 20.
- Our Timber & Steel Coffee Shop is open
- Keno & TAB are operational.
- Bingo will return on Monday 13th July
- Raffles, live entertainment or trivia are still not available during this time.
- The Kids room is open with restrictions on number of children allowed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we eventually get back to the pub you know and love!